Check out our top sponsors:

Forum Post
05/12/10 22:41
Silver Creek, New York

Da Nang Air Base: Scenes From 1965-1970

Thank author of this post/commentThis is a short clip. The entire video is 100 min. For more details go to www.militaryvideo.com Video covers day-to-day activities at Da Nang Air Base during the Vietnam War, from both the Air Force and Marine Corps sides of the base. The quality of the video is excellent and includes incredible aerial views (approximately 15 minutes worth) of the entire base. Also includes film footage of the Marines coming into Da Nang in 1965. There are also great shots of numerous areas on the base including: 23rd Air Base Group Headquarters, 15th Aerial Port Squadron passenger terminal, 366th Tactical Fighter Wing Warriors Command Post, Camp Da Nang, 41st Wing, 14th Tactical Fighter Squadron, mess buindings, living and recreation facilities, and much more.
Please participate

This post has a total of 5 replies. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 05/12/10 through 05/25/11, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Comment 1
12/15/10 11:13
bobby bird

"stationed at danang hotel"

I WAS STATIONED AT DANANG HOTEL..AT THE END OF DOCLOP STREET..
Comment 2
05/01/11 08:26
Marynor

I have seen the present Da Nang and it was far different from Da Nang in the past. It was new information for me. Perhaps Da Nang has been a great part in the history of Vietnam especially the military people who were stationed there way back 1965-1970.

I hope that Da Nang will continue to improve in this very competitive world. Thank you for sharing the video. Great day.

Comment 3
05/19/11 21:26
Novie Angelie

Hi there!

I really love to go to Da Nang in Vietnam. I really am not familiar with that place. I hope I can be there as soon as possible. I am planning to go to in Malaysia and it is really a convenient plan to drop by in Vietnam. I hope it will be sooner.

Thanks you so much to all of you guys and have a great day to all!

Comment 4
05/23/11 11:10
Daniella

Hi to all, I would like to find out more about the best places to be in the country of Vietnam. I have been thinking of having a vacation in the said country and so it would be a lot of help to hear from all of you guys. Any useful links to where I can read and learn more about my concern would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot and have a great day to all.
Comment 5
05/25/11 20:42
Frances

Vietnam has a very interesting history and its government sure knew how to make use of it and turn it into a tourist attraction to improve its economy. Now, a lot of tourists visit Vietnam just to see these historical tourist spots and learn more about how the Vietnamese soldiers triumphed over their enemies during the war. Now, no one wants to go to war because they learned from the lessons of their forefathers.
Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Vietnam Forum, Expat Forum, Travel:

Top Searches: • danang air base • 15th aerial port sq danang • da nanginviet nam in 1970 • danang air base vietnam • da nang air base 1965 • da nang air base vietnam • danang vietnam 1965 • danang vietnam 1970 • da nang 1970 • danang 1965 • 15th aerial port squadron • 15th aerial port squadron danang • da nang air base • da nang air base 1970 • danang afb vietnam • 15th aerial port danang • 15th aerial port da nang • da nang viet nam airport aerial photo • da nang afb vietnam • danang 1970 • danang afb • danang air base 1970 • danang afb 1970 • danang air force base • danang air base 1965 • 14th aerial port vietnam • 15th aerial port squadron history • da nang viet nam 1965 • 15th aerial port squadron vietnam • danang air base layout • danang airbase vietnam • danang air base viet nam •
    Domain for Sale
    vietnamtotal.com

This domain is for sale. Please see: GLR Sales LLC for complete list of domains and asking price.

Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Share this information about Vietnam. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: Da Nang: Da Nang Air Base: Scenes From 1965-1970, Vietnam forum and expat info
    Copyright (c) 2005-2014 GLR Sales LLC.
    (wqpzwwwzpizwot)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- WelcomeSitemap
    Da Nang Vietnam 'Da Nang Air Base: Scenes From 1965-1970'
    Classification: Forum